To make your visit more helpful be aware that:
- At the Museum reception you will find special cabinets to store your folding bicycles.
- The Museum does not have lockers for objects that have dimensions greater than 100 x 40 x 50 cm. We recommend you not bring rolled mobility systems as bicycles, skateboards, skates, or any other electrical transport, except those necessary for people with reduced mobility.
- The Museum gives preferential entry to people with reduced mobility and their companions in queues to access the equipment.
- Footwear must be worn inside the museum
- Children under 11 years, if not accompanied by parents or legal guardians, can not access the Museum in an autonomous way.
- In case children between 11 and 14 years old want to access the Museum without the support of an adult, the customer service staff will inform them of the following:
- Father, mother or legal guardian of the children must go to the Museum in person to fill out an authorization form that will be delivered at the ticket office with a photocopy of the DNI. Without this document, access to the Museum will not be allowed, except for the Media Library, which can be accessed without prior authorization.
- This authorization will be valid for 6 months, so it will not be necessary to request each time you want to visit the Museum.
- The customer service staff will accompany the children for whom authorization is granted.
- If a child attends school hours, they will be informed that they can not access the Museum and that they have to return to their school.
Comments or suggestions are welcome. The Museum has a complaints and/or suggestions forms available to visitors.