- November, December, January: from 10 to 17 h
- February, March: from 10 to 18 h
- April, May, September, October: from 10 to 19 h
- June, July, August: from 10 to 20 h
Note: last admission half an hour before closing time.
- January 1, May 1, June 24 and December 25
- The first Sunday of each month, all day, and Sundays throughout the year from 15 h
- February 12 (Saint Eulàlia); May 18 (International Museum Day), and September 24 (La Mercè)
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 5
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 7
- Combined admission Castell Montjuïc – Jardí Botànic: € 10
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 2,50
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 3.50
- Combined admission Castell Montjuïc – Jardí Botànic: € 7
The combined admission Jardí Botànic – Montjuïc Castle is subject to exceptional free and reduced rates determined by the Institut de Cultura de Barcelona (ICUB, the Council’s Culture Department) in relation to the equipments on the Montjuïc mountain, you can consult them at this link.
Buy your tickets at this link.
Measures to ensure a safe visit at the Garden
- We frequently clean the spaces, and particularly the areas and elements of public use.
Please remember the following rules:
- Please wash your hands with hand sanitiser at the entrance to the Garden.
- Please keep the safe social distance of 2 metres between yourself and other visitors throughout the entire tour and avoid forming groups.
- Please heed the information and instructions provided by the public service staff.