Notice: If you visit the Botanical Garden on a day when there is a Barça football match, we recommend you to come on foot or by public transport.
- November, December, January: from 10 to 17 h
- February, March: from 10 to 18 h
- April, May, September, October: from 10 to 19 h
- June, July, August: from 10 to 20 h
Note: last admission half an hour before closing time.
- January 1, May 1, June 24 and December 25
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 5
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 7
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 2,50
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 3.50
- The first Sunday of every month, all day; and Sundays throughout the year, from 15 h
- February 12 (Saint Eulàlia); May 18 (International Museum Day), and September 24 (La Mercè)
Buy your online tickets at this link.
More information about admission fees:
Who is eligible for reduced admission fee?
- People aged from 16 to 29 years
- People aged 65 and over
- Unemployed people and holders of the targeta rosa reduïda (“Reduced Pink Card”)
- Families with a maximum of two accompanying adults, providing one is the father, the mother or the legal guardian. There must be at least one member under 16 years
- Holders of the família nombrosa large family card
- Holders of the família monoparental single parent family card
- Holders of the Biblioteques de Barcelona library membership card
- Holders of BCN Card express
- Groups of ten or more people
In all cases, accreditation must be provided to prove the right to reduced admission prices.
- Minors below 16 years
- Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- Members of the Associació de Museòlegs de Catalunya (Association of Museologists of Catalonia)
- Professional tourist guides exercising their profession
- Formal education teachers
- Holders of the targeta rosa gratuïta (“Free Pink Card”)
- Holders of the metropolitan pass for carers of people with disabilities
- Holders of the Generalitat acreditation disability Card
- Holders of the BCN Card
- Registered people in “Gaudir més Barcelona” with free access to the exhibitions
In all cases, accreditation must be provided to prove the right to reduced admission prices