- November, December, January: from 10 to 17 h
- February, March: from 10 to 18 h
- April, May, September, October: from 10 to 19 h
- June, July, August: from 10 to 20 h
Note: last admission half an hour before closing time.
- January 1, May 1, June 24 and December 25
- The first Sunday of each month, all day, and Sundays throughout the year from 15 h
- February 12 and 13 (Saint Eulàlia); May 18 (International Museum Day), and September 24 (La Mercè)
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 5
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 7
- Combined admission Castell Montjuïc – Jardí Botànic: € 7
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 2,50
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 3.50
- Combined admission Castell Montjuïc – Jardí Botànic: € 4
Currently the sale of online tickets for the permanent and temporary exhibitions of the Botanical Garden is out of service. You can buy them directly at the ticket office.
See more information on free and reduced ticket prices at this link.
Measures to ensure a safe visit at the Garden
- We frequently clean the spaces, and particularly the areas and elements of public use.
- We have removed the exhibit sheets, information pamphlets, touch-screens and tactile resources.
- We have reduced the capacities of the areas to guarantee safe social distancing and access to the Garden.
Please remember the following rules:
- The use of a mask is required throughout the entire garden visit whenever safe social distancing cannot be guaranteed.
- Please wash your hands with hand sanitiser at the entrance to the Garden.
- Please keep the safe social distance of 2 metres between yourself and other visitors throughout the entire tour and avoid forming groups.
- Please do not touch information panels.
- Please heed the information and instructions provided by the public service staff.