- November, December, January: from 10 to 17 h
- February, March: from 10 to 18 h
- April, May, September, October: from 10 to 19 h
- June, July, August: from 10 to 20 h
Note: last admission half an hour before closing time.
- January 1, May 1, June 24 and December 25
- The first Sunday of each month, all day, and Sundays throughout the year from 15 h
- February 12 and 13 (Saint Eulàlia); May 18 (International Museum Day), and September 24 (La Mercè)
Be sure to use a card to pay for tickets.
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 5
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 7
- Combined admission Castell Montjuïc – Jardí Botànic: € 7
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 2,50
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 3.50
- Combined admission Castell Montjuïc – Jardí Botànic: € 4
See more information on free and reduced ticket prices at this link.
Measures to ensure a safe visit at the Garden
- We frequently clean the spaces, and particularly the areas and elements of public use.
- We have removed the exhibit sheets, information pamphlets, touch-screens and tactile resources.
- We have reduced the capacities of the areas to guarantee safe social distancing and access to the Garden.
Please remember the following rules:
- The use of a mask is required throughout the entire garden visit whenever safe social distancing cannot be guaranteed.
- Please wash your hands with hand sanitiser at the entrance to the Garden.
- Please keep the safe social distance of 2 metres between yourself and other visitors throughout the entire tour and avoid forming groups.
- Please do not touch information panels.
- Please heed the information and instructions provided by the public service staff.