Dr. Font i Quer, 2
Metro: L1 (red line) and L3 (green line). Station: Plaça Espanya.
From Plaça Espanya there is a walk of 2.5 km, which takes around 35 minutes. Buses are also available
- No. 150: take the bus at Plaça Espanya/Maria Cristina and get off at the stop in Av. de l’Estadi Olímpic (there is a 5-10 minute walk to the Botanical Garden)
- No. 13: the stop is in front of the Botanical Garden
- No. 55: get off at the stop Viver Tres Pins (5-10 minutes walk to Jardí Botànic)
Tourist bus: Red route (runs from April 15 to September 25)
By car: the nearest car park is beside the entrance to the Botanical Garden
Montjuïc Funicular Railway: the funicular connects up with Metro lines L3 and L2. There is a 10-15 minute walk to the Botanical Garden
Opening times and admission fees
- November, December, January: from 10 to 17 h
- February, March: from 10 to 18 h
- April, May, September, October: from 10 to 19 h
- June, July, August: from 10 to 20 h
Note: last admission half an hour before closing time.
- January 1, May 1, June 24 and December 25
- The first Sunday of each month, all day, and Sundays throughout the year from 15 h
- February 12 and 13 (Saint Eulàlia); May 18 (International Museum Day), and September 24 (La Mercè)
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 5
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 7
- Combined admission Castell Montjuïc – Jardí Botànic: € 10
- Jardí ticket (temporary exhibition included): € 2,50
- Combined admission Museu de Ciències Naturals – Jardí Botànic: € 3.50
- Combined admission Castell Montjuïc – Jardí Botànic: € 7
The combined admission Jardí Botànic – Montjuïc Castle is subject to exceptional free and reduced rates determined by the Institut de Cultura de Barcelona (ICUB, the Council’s Culture Department) in relation to the equipments on the Montjuïc mountain, you can consult them at this link.
Currently the sale of online tickets for the permanent and temporary exhibitions of the Botanical Garden is out of service. You can buy them directly at the ticket office.
See more information on free and reduced ticket prices at this link.
Measures to ensure a safe visit at the Garden
- We frequently clean the spaces, and particularly the areas and elements of public use.
Please remember the following rules:
- Please wash your hands with hand sanitiser at the entrance to the Garden.
- Please keep the safe social distance of 2 metres between yourself and other visitors throughout the entire tour and avoid forming groups.
- Please heed the information and instructions provided by the public service staff.
The NAT Venues Jardí Botànic de Barcelona Useful information