The Botanical Garden is accessible to people with reduced mobility, who can move around all the areas in the garden using the paths and ramps.
- Permitted access for guide dogs and assistance dogs in all areas of the center.
- Free or reduced rates for people with disability holders of Reduced Pink Card or Pink Card Free. Free entry to the owners of the metropolitan accompanying disabled person card.
- Reserved, signposted parking spaces
- General access to the site is up a ramp with a 10% incline
- The route is accessible, except for access to the Bonsai collection.
- There are two electric scooters available for people with reduced mobility who may need them. Free loan at lockers.
- In the main building are two perfectly adapted toilets
- At the entrance to the Garden we have a tactile model for people with visual disabilities.