What are you doing to improve the health of our planet?
Does the growing deterioration of our planet and the state of climate emergency worry you?
Take part in our “We are Nature” Instagram contest #ActuaSomNatura .
Who can take part?
All those over the age of 18 can participate. Only one video per participant will be accepted.
How to participate?
- Take a video of about 20 seconds explaining what are you doing to improve the health of our planet.
- Label the video with the hashtag #ActuaSomNatura + @museuciencies .
- Remember that you must have the personal Instagram account in a PUBLIC and open format, so that the museum receives your post.
- The videos must contain unpublished and personal images, either recorded with a mobile phone or with a camcorder. The most original video and best proposal, will be the winner of the prize.
- You can take part from October 11 until November 3.
The prize will consist of a batch of products from the exhibition We are Nature: a tote bag, a T-shirt and the book of the exhibition: Som Natura. The Challenge of the Anthropocene.
The winner will be announced on November 8 through the website and the social networks of the Museum.
A jury formed by members of the Museum will select the most original video and best proposal.
See the rest of the contest rules in this link (catalan).