Thanks to the accessibility resources and services implemented at the Museu Blau to date, the centre occupies a leading position amongst the city’s public museums. The Museu Blau Accessibility Plan, launched in 2011, continues to expand, improving the services and resources available to people with disabilities.
- Permitted access for guide dogs and assistance dogs in all areas of the center.
- Lift access to the Museu Blau
- Wheelchair available for visitors
- Adapted toilets throughout the building
- Tactile paving to access the information point (starting point: Museum main entrance, on the left)
- The counters of tickets have adapted to an area closer to people in wheelchairs or stature.
- Plan of the Museum in relief and Braille (next to the information point) to inform users about main features of the building and orient them
- Museum information leaflets in large print and Braille
- Induction loop at the information point and the Museum conference hall
- Notices about areas and rooms in relief and Braille
- Pieces from the collection, models, tactile reproductions, diagrams and drawings throughout the exhibition
- Texts and posters for the 17 interactive tables in large print and Braille
- A total of 50 pieces that can be touched freely –including both originals and models– accompanied by diagrams in relief and texts in large print and Braille
- Museum staff trained in accessibility and assisting people with disabilities
- Free or reduced rates for people with disability holders of Reduced Pink Card or Pink Card Free. Free entry to the owners of the metropolitan accompanying disabled person card.
- Fonoteca in the media Library
Programme of activities
- Guided tours for people with visual, intellectual, hearing, mental and other disabilities.
Information and reservations: by telephone: 93 256 22 20, Monday to Friday, from 10 to 13 h. By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org